September 14, 2020-Focusing on the introduction of new products and providing mass inventory of Electronic components, Mouser Electronics has added 45 new manufacturer partners since 2020, further expanding its product lineup. With the addition of new manufacturers, Mouser’s current manufacturer partners have reached nearly 850, enabling Mouser to provide its global customer base (including design engineers, component purchasers and sourcing agents) with a wider selection of products .
Mouser continues to focus on expanding the diversity of its products, and new manufacturers in product categories such as embedded, connectors, optoelectronics, semiconductors, and hardware continue to join the ranks of supply. Mouser is particularly focused on expanding its Internet of Things (IoT) product line, so many of the new manufacturers are embedded product manufacturers. As a global authorized distributor of original factories, Mouser provides a super rich variety of new semiconductor and electronic components, with an inventory of more than 5 million products.
Jeff Newell, Mouser Electronics’ senior vice president of products, said: “We are very pleased to provide customers with a new generation of technologies and products from first-line brand electronic component manufacturers. In the first half of this year alone, we added nearly 50 new manufacturers. As a pioneer in the introduction of new products in the industry, we have been committed to one-stop supply of board-level components and development tools required for the entire project design.”
Mouser’s new manufacturer partners in 2020 include:
· Mini-Circuits, a well-known supplier of radio frequency (RF), microwave, millimeter wave components and systems.
· Kontron, a global provider of Internet of Things and Embedded Computing Technology (ECT), is also a major member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance.
· Amphenol i2s has been deeply involved in the smart sensor solution industry for nearly 20 years.
· GigaDevice, a well-known provider of non-volatile memory solutions.
· Fractus Antennas, specializing in the design and manufacture of ready-to-use miniature antennas for the Internet of Things, mobile connectivity and short-range wireless devices.