“As a process in the spinning process, the draw frame is between the combed and the roving. Its main tasks are: merging, drafting, mixing, slivering, and further processing the card sliver to mature sliver to improve the quality of the sliver. The drawing process is the key to determining the quality of cotton spinning products. The influence of the level of technology and equipment in the cotton drawing process on cotton spinning products has attracted more and more attention from cotton spinning experts at home and abroad.
As a process in the spinning process, the draw frame is between the combed and the roving. Its main tasks are: merging, drafting, mixing, slivering, and further processing the card sliver to mature sliver to improve the quality of the sliver. The drawing process is the key to determining the quality of cotton spinning products. The influence of the level of technology and equipment in the cotton drawing process on cotton spinning products has attracted more and more attention from cotton spinning experts at home and abroad.
Figure 1 shows the technological process of the ASFA306 draw frame. Behind the draw frame is a sliver guide frame. There are 6 or 8 feeding sliver drums 1 on each side of the draw frame, and each side of the sliver is a group. The sliver passes through the guide roller 2 and the cotton feeding roller 3, and enters the drafting device 4. The drafted sliver enters the curved duct 6 along the surface of the front roller, and is gathered into a sliver and compressed by the pressing roller 7 to become smooth and tight. The sliver is then placed in the output sliver tube 9 in a regular loop by the sliver coil 8.
At present, the drawing workshops of textile mills are dominated by manual care of machines. The automation of the production line is very low. Moreover, the spinning workshop has the characteristics of high temperature, many flying yarns, and high noise. This harsh environment is harmful to people. Health is very unfavorable, and work is also prone to fatigue. In order to improve productivity and product quality, and reduce the labor intensity of workers, our institute cooperated with Haian Textile Machinery Factory to develop a new type of ASFA-306 high-speed draw frame, and proposed a CC-Link bus to realize the networking of equipment in the drawing workshop. Draw the production system to improve the degree of automation of production.
2. Introduction to CC-Link Network
CC-Link (Control & Communication Link) is a kind of field bus based on PLC system, which is the development and extension of PLC remote I/O system to field bus technology. The CC-Link network has the latest and highest functions in real-time, distributed control, communication with intelligent machines, and RAS functions. At the same time, it can be connected to the products of various on-site machine manufacturers to provide users with the use environment of the equipment of various manufacturers . This network satisfies the user’s strict requirements for open structure and reliability. It has the following characteristics:
◆ CC-Link network can form high-speed and long-distance application configuration, so that it can adapt to the diversity of the network,
When the speed is 156bps, the communication distance can be up to 1200 meters plus the repeater, the communication distance is farther;
◆Using ordinary shielded twisted pair, greatly reducing wiring costs, and strong anti-interference ability;
◆ With automatic online recovery function, standby master control function, cut off the slave station function, confirm the connection status function and
Test and diagnosis functions, therefore, can form a highly reliable network.
◆The following three remote components can be connected in the CC-Link system:
Remote I/O-only deal with on-site components of the switch, such as digital I/O or pneumatic valves.
Remote device-can handle switch and digital field components, such as analog I/O, MELSEC-FX series PLC.
Intelligent remote-field components such as personal computers that have a CPU and can communicate with the master station and other stations.
Based on the above characteristics of CC-Link, we selected CC-Link as the field bus of the drawing production system.
3. System hardware structure design
1. System configuration
The drawing process is usually divided into first drawing and second drawing, of which 1#, 3#, 5# drawing frame completes the first drawing, 2#, 4#, 6# drawing frame completes the second drawing , The layout of the production workshop of the eight-section draw frame is shown in Figure 2.
Corresponding to each draw frame has a valve island control operating machine to change the empty cylinder and push the full cylinder. The 1#, 2# conveyor belts are used to convey the spare empty cylinders, and the start and stop operations are controlled by the inverter. The 3# conveyor belt is used to transfer the full cylinder that is processed to the next process. Because it is always in motion, it is directly controlled by the output module extended by the master station through the contactor.
The drawing production system is composed of: 1 main communication control station, 8 FX2N series PLC-controlled drawing frames as remote device stations, 4 remote I/O modules for sensor signal input, and 1 for fault indication The remote I/O module, 8 valve islands that control the operating machine to complete the cylinder change operation, 1 personal computer interface, 1 frequency converter and 1 personal computer, all these modules are hung on the CC-Link bus. The system connection block diagram is shown as in Fig. 3.
The characteristics of the CC-Link network and the realization of the structure design of the drawing production system
The characteristics of the CC-Link network and the realization of the structure design of the drawing production system
The configuration is as follows:
Main communication control station: A1SJHCPU+A1SJ61BT11, set as 0# station;
Remote device station: FX2N PLC+ FX2N-32CCL, occupying 2 stations;
Remote I/O module: AJ65SBTB1-32D, occupying 1 station; AJ65SBTB1-32T, occupying 1 station;
FESTO’s CPA valve island occupies 1 station;
Man-machine interface: A985GOT+A8GT-J61BT15, occupying 1 station;
Personal computer: personal computer + A80BDE-J61BT, occupying 4 stations;
Inverter: FR-A500+FR-A5NC, occupying 1 station.
2. System function
1#Remote I/O module AJ65SBTB1-32D is used as the photoelectric sensor on the 10#, 20# manipulator (used to push the empty cylinder) and the position sensor signal on each cylinder of the 1#, 2# manipulator (controlled by the valve island) Input (4 remote input modules and 8 valve islands are required for 8 draw frames). When the feeding sliver canister of the 2# draw frame (controlled by FX2N PLC) is empty, the output sliver canister of the 1# draw frame is manually moved to replace the empty can, and the empty can is moved to 2# At any position on the conveyor belt (controlled by the inverter). When the photoelectric sensor on the 20# operating machine detects that there is no empty canister in front, it will start the inverter at a certain frequency to drive the 2# conveyor belt to run to make the empty canister in place; otherwise, the conveyor belt will stop. The remote I/O module AJ65SBTB1-32T is connected with 11 indicator lights, which serve as the field fault Display of the 1-8# operating machine and the 1-3# conveyor belt. The man-machine interface is placed on the workshop site and can monitor the operation of the entire workshop at any time. When a fault occurs, there are corresponding indicator lights to display it, and it can control the start and stop of the entire system. At the same time, the start frequency and acceleration time of the inverter can be set on the man-machine interface, and its operating frequency and output voltage can be monitored. The personal computer is placed in the workshop control room and connected to the system through the CC-Link interface board A80BDE-J61BT13. As an intelligent station in the system, it performs real-time monitoring and statistics on the production output of the workshop and various faults on the draw frame. The statistical results are based on Reports (including daily reports, monthly reports and fault reports) are output.
5. System application software design
System software design roughly includes the following four aspects:
1. Use the SW5D5-GPPW-E software package provided by Mitsubishi to design the communication program between the master station and each substation.
1) Network initialization part
Carry out a unified plan for the entire CC-Link field network, determine the device type of each unit, the number of network units, the number of stations occupied by each unit, and the characteristics of each station. The steps are: parameter setting-refresh-data in the buffer Link-Write parameters to E2PROM-Refresh-Use E2PROM parameters for data link.
2) Sequence control program part
When the data link of each module is normal, the processing subroutine of the corresponding module is called. A total of 25 modules are connected in this system, and these 25 subroutines can be called separately.
2. Use the SWOPC-FXGP/WIN-C software package provided by Mitsubishi to design the control program and communication program on the FX PLC.
3. Use the SW4D5-GOTR-PACKE software package provided by Mitsubishi to design the GOT screen and monitor the operation of the workshop in real time. A total of 5 screens are designed, which are the main screen, 1# conveyor running screen, 2# conveyor running screen, fault display screen, and fault history screen.
4. Use Visual Basic 6.0 to develop the application program “Drawing Workshop Production Management System” on a personal computer, using the added module mmscl32 (mdfunc.bas)-that is, the CC-Link communication font library function in the CC-Link interface board , You can read/write components in the user program, understand the production operation of the workshop at any time, and print various production reports.
Six, system characteristics
The system mainly has the following characteristics:
1. The original A series programmable controller (PLC) of Japan’s Mitsubishi Corporation is used to form a computer control system to realize modular and flexible configuration. The products are designed in accordance with industry standards, with high anti-interference and high reliability.
2. The valve island adopts FESTO’s original product, and its model is CPA14. The modular structure of this type of valve island can be expanded to 22 coils according to the needs of users. In addition, the wiring of the solenoid valve signal and the input and output signals in the valve island has been completed by FESTO. You only need to add a CC-Link communication module to connect to the bus.
3. The system adopts field bus structure and CC-Link communication protocol to realize digital communication, complete functions, friendly man-machine interface, graphical operation, full Chinese interface, and software can be compiled and modified according to user requirements.
4. Hang the personal computer into the bus as an intelligent station, which improves the communication speed and distance. And you can monitor the operation of the workshop in real time, get output information, and print production reports.
5. Achieve two-level alarm: when a fault occurs, the workers on the workshop site know the source of the fault according to the sound and light alarm issued, and there is also a small man-machine interface on each draw frame to display the specific fault on the machine; in addition, the bus The A985GT on the man-machine interface can also give the corresponding fault source and prompt information in the whole workshop.
6. Semi-automatic control of production process. As some of the faults on the draw frame must be eliminated manually, such as broken bars at the back of the frame, cotton blockage in the buncher, etc., the workshop cannot yet be fully automated. However, due to the use of the bus structure, the entire workshop only needs 1-2 workers, which reduces the staffing.
7. Due to the pneumatic cylinder changing device, the failure rate of cylinder changing is reduced, and the bus structure makes the system coordinated well.